J A Kemp IP Symposium, Copenhagen
The J A Kemp IP Symposium is back in Copenhagen. We will, once again, explore current and future hot topics of interest regarding intellectual property in Europe, including, but not restricted to, the Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court.
Topics covered will include:
- Formal issues at the EPO: amendments and priority
- When and how to file a patent application: what supporting data is needed
- Infringement matters
- Oppositions to granted patents in Europe
- Trade Marks: what, when, where and how
- Three short 'UPC In-Focus' sessions:
- Obtaining a Unitary Patent
- Likely timescale for patent litigation before the UPC
- Pitfalls in UPC litigation
Speakers: Ravi Srinivasan, Dominic Forsythe, Toby Hopkin, Ben Mooneapillay, Ian MacLeod and Guy Brain
Spaces are limited and are generally by invitation.
If you would like to attend please speak to your usual J A Kemp adviser or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clarion Hotel, Copenhagen Airport 20, Ellehammersvej 2770, Kastrup, Denmark