Annual Rocky Mountain IP & Technology Law Institute 2021
Not just another endless series of Zoom meetings, this dynamic online conference is refreshingly engaging with online discussions, real-time speaker interface, and interactive networking events — all from the comfort and convenience from your home or office.
From the effects of COVID-19 on innovation to the constantly moving state of patent protection, the global faculty of IP and tech law experts will discuss the important trends and updates at the premier forum for intellectual property professionals.
- Fireside Chat with Hon. Raymond Chen, United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit.
- IP Disputes After the Pandemic: View from the Bench, presented by Hon. Barbara Lynn, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas; Hon. Leonard Stark, U.S.
- District Court for the District of Delaware; Hon. James Donato, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Big Tech, Anti-trust and Competition with Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser and U.S. Congressman Joe Neguse
- Patents & Patent Litigation
- Trademark / Copyrights
- Transactional / E-Commerce
J A Kemp attorneys will be online throughout the event to offer insights into UK and European patent and trade mark practice.
This event is co-sponsored by the Intellectual Property Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association, Stanford Law School, Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology, the Copyright Society of the USA, and the ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law, and in cooperation with the Rocky Mountain Regional Office of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
To book please visit the registration page.
$50 off tuition for J A Kemp clients and colleagues.
Use PROMO CODE IP2021VIRTUAL when you register.