By Train or London Underground
- From Farringdon Station (approx. 3 minutes). Follow the Purple route on the map.
- Farringdon Station is served by London Overground, Thameslink, Hammersmith & City Line, Metropolitan Line, Circle Line and the Elizabeth Line.
- There is an entrance/exit immediately opposite 80 Turnmill Street which is currently open for exit only, Monday-Friday 07.00 – 09.30 and for entrance only, Monday-Friday 15.30 – 20.00.
- At other times the station can be accessed from a plaza on Cowcross Street.
- On exiting the station on Cowcross Street, look for the Castle pub. Walk towards it and, at the junction, turn left onto Turnmill Street. You will find No 80 on your right after about 120 metres.
- From Barbican Station – Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines (approx. 8 minutes). Follow the Blue route on the map.
- From Chancery Lane Station – Central Line (approx. 10 minutes). Follow the Red route on the map.
Ask the driver to take you to 80 Turnmill Street.
There is no parking available at 80 Turnmill Street. The nearest car park is the NCP , Saffron Hill, St Cross Street, London, EC1N 8XA.
Buses 243, 63, 55 and 40 serve stops close to Turnmill Street.
The building is fully accessible, as are all offices in it, and our main entrance is a sliding door from the street. The nearby station, Farringdon, is step-free from street to platform level on all lines.