J A Kemp Event: Intellectual Property Symposium Copenhagen
5 September 2019
We are delighted to announce that J A Kemp will host another Intellectual Property Symposium in Copenhagen. Our 2019 event will take place at the Clarion Hotel, Copenhagen Airport, on 5 September 2019.
The event is free to attend and lunch and refreshments will be provided during the day. A drinks reception will follow at 16.00.
Topics to be covered during the symposium include:
- Priority matters - identifying and avoiding common priority pitfalls
- Breaking the log jam in US patent prosecution
- Getting yourself in the driving seat for patent prosecution
- Parallel sessions on trade marks and supplementary protection certificates
- Alternative litigation funding arrangements available before the English courts
- Challenging third party patents and patent applications
- Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask specific questions about their own IP situation.
If you would like to attend please email Charlotte Bainborough.
09.45 - 16.00 followed by a drinks reception
Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport, Ellehammersvej 20, 2770 Kastrup, Denmark
Speakers & Topics
Speaking at the event will be Ravi Srinivasan, Toby Hopkin, Graham Lewis, Chris Milton, Tom Carver, Stephen Hodsdon, Vicki Allen and Glenn Foulds (Fenwick & West).
For directions, please click here.