Antibody Industrial Symposium 2021
This year's Antibody Industrial Symposium (AIS2021) is organised into nine tracks covering the hot topics in antibody and other biopharmaceuticals research and development:
- New Engineering Approaches for the next generation of therapeutic antibodies and alternative fusion formats
- Adoptive cell therapy: latest advancements
- Enhancing Immunotherapy Efficacy and Safety: new preclinical models
- AI tools to advance Drug Discovery
- Abs against COVID-19 pandemic
- Targeting the brain with biologics drugs
- New trends in ADCs Development
- Driving innovative drugs into clinical success
- Improving Developability & CMC of Biotherapies
The program will allow opportunities for networking, for companies to showcase their new products and technologies as well as dedicated time for business partnering.
If you are looking for some advice about patenting antibodies or other aspects of intellectual property protection, reach out to Feng Rao on the networking platform.
You might also be interested in our webinar: Patenting Antibody Pharmaceuticals at the EPO, which is available to watch here.
To book please visit the registration page.