CITMA 2018 Autumn Conference
Relative Disharmony - Earlier Rights and Resolving Conflicts
This year’s CITMA Autumn conference will look at EU oppositions from all angles - whether they are based on registered or unregistered rights or geographical indications.
Speakers will also look at ways to resolve matters amicably through mediation and delegates will hear an expert roundup of recent decisions over the last year.
Join J A Kemp partner, Ben Mooneapillay on the day or contact him in advance to arrange a meeting.
10am - 7pm
The ICC, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA
- Ese Akpogheneta, Nucleus IP Limited
- Leanne Hall, Serjeants
- Peter Brownlow, Bird & Bird
- Roland Mallinson, Taylor Wessing
- James St Ville, 8 New Square
- Amanda Michaels, Hogarth Chambers
- Kelly Clarke, CMS
- Bonita Trimmer, Browne Jacobson