J A Kemp Event: Freedom to Operate: How to Assess Third Party IP
On Tuesday 21 November J A Kemp is holding an event on the subject of "How to Assess Third Party IP: Strategies for Considering Your Freedom to Operate"
The event will be held from 8.30am to 10.30am at The Magdalen Centre on the Oxford Science Park.
At the event J A Kemp's IP experts will discuss the various options available for considering third party patent and trade mark positions, and how to ensure that your company is steering a clear path through any obstacles, such as:
- What strategies can I consider for looking at third party IP?
- When should I be looking?
- How do I go about it: searching strategies and understanding the results?
- How do I interpret any patents I find?
- What are my options if I find IP which might be relevant?
- Clearance searches: when, where, why and how?
- Considering earlier rights: how to interpret search results
8.30-9.00- Arrival, registration and refreshments
10.00-10.30- Questions and discussion
Magdalen Centre, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4GA
To book please visit the registration page.
For directions, please click here.