J A Kemp Webinar: Freedom to Operate
In this webinar we will provide a general guide to the Freedom To Operate (FTO) process from deciding when/whether to perform an FTO all the way to deciding how to deal with potential risks identified in an FTO.
Topics covered will include:
- When is an FTO appropriate
- Searching considerations and costs (should the search include aspects like manufacturing methods/formulations and what sequences should be searched)
- Evaluating potential FTO risks – key points of claim interpretation, other factors to consider such as applicant identity and expiry date
- Processes for continued monitoring of FTO risks and potential modes of dealing with FTO risks
This is a technical webinar aimed at:
- Any companies intending to market new products
- Technology Transfer organisations
16:00 - 17:00 (GMT+1)
To book please visit the registration page.