London Cleantech Cluster SIG XII When is the Right Time to File a Patent Application?
On Tuesday 18 July 2017 J A Kemp is hosting the 12th London Cleantech Cluster IP Special Interest Group.
The session is called “When is the Right Time to File a Patent Application?”.
At the event J A Kemp's intellectual property experts Steve Unwin and Hermione Thompson will answer a range of questions, including:
- At what point should I file my patent application?
- What do I need? A prototype?
- Should I do a search first?
- Do I need to file before speaking to customers and partners?
- How early do I need to file to impress investors?
- How long can I delay?
The seminar is free to attend and you will have the opportunity to ask specific questions about your own IP situation. Refreshments will be provided and there will be plenty of time for networking.
5.30 - 6.00pm - Arrival and networking
6.00 - 7.30pm - Talks
7.30 - 8.00pm - Questions and networking
J A Kemp, 14 South Square, Gray's Inn, London WC1R 5JJ