Pharma Leaders IP Conference 2016
On Thursday 13 October 2016, J A Kemp will host the second annual Pharma Leaders IP Conference.
The conference, which is free to attend, will explore current and future topics of interest for pharmaceutical businesses and will see discussion and debate on intellectual property issues and opportunities in the pharmaceutical sector.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, and there will be plenty of time for networking.
- Tips for maximising IP for pharmaceuticals
- Extending patent life by building a comprehensive portfolio: how to identify new IP during clinical development
- Using trade marks as a tool for extending protection
SPCs and Patent Term Extensions
- How to ensure your IP portfolio is ready for marketing authorisation
- Tips to maximise the potential for Supplementary Protection Certificates / Patent Term Extensions around the world
- Best practice for drafting and prosecuting defensible patent applications
- Review of Patent Office attitudes around the world
Litigation in Europe
- Dispute resolution and the process of enforcement of patents
- Review of current data exclusivity rules in major jurisdictions
- Discussion of requirements for securing orphan drug status and the market exclusivity benefits which can therefore be achieved
Joining J A Kemp’s in-house experts will be Shaun Stapleton, Head of Regulatory Affairs at ReNeuron, who will be discussing issues governing the protection of clinical data and the benefits of securing orphan drug status.
To download the event flyer, please click here.