Strategies for Speeding up or Slowing Down Patent Prosecution
There are a number of reasons why a patentee might want to speed up patent prosecution as part of their wider filing strategy. In this webinar we will look at the procedural options that the EPO offers to streamline prosecution as well as initiatives to increase speed of processing. However, there may also be motives for avoiding fast grant, especially in uncertain times. In many cases, delays can be cost effective for applicants. J A Kemp's experienced attorneys will explore practical tactics for achieving both outcomes.
- The EPO's acceleration procedure, PACE
- The Patent Prosecution Highway
- Early Certainty Programme
- Waiver practice
- Reasons for slowing down prosecution
- Practical tips to defer grant