This one-day conference will address key bio innovation trends, from developments in life science and technology research to their translation into new diagnostics, prevention tools or treatments.
ON Helix Key Benefits:
- High content mix of plenary talks and panels from key opinion leaders
- Networking with 250+ delegates on the day
- Option to arrange 1 to 1 virtual meetings with in-person and digital only delegates
- The ON Helix Fringe events including digital Innovation Workshops for further technical and business insights and additional in-person networking opportunities
- The Innovation Support Hub Exhibition, to showcase the most innovative early-stage life science companies as well as the innovation supporters from the network
J A Kemp is a long-standing member of One Nucleus and will be represented at this event by Associate, David Gallagher.
Cambridge Building, Babraham Research Campus Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB22 3AT
To book please visit the registration page.